2022 USA ARCHERY COLORADO OUTDOOR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
This will be an Outdoor 72 arrow Round to determine Colorado State Champions by age class and division.
There is an optional “Open Registration” shoot-off in the afternoon where we will award cash prizes. Cash prize distribution will vary based on participation.
- 50m Compound: Compound and fixed pins male and female, any age, 50 meters
- 60m Recurve: All recurve archers, 60 meters
- 50m Barebow: All barebow archers, 50 meters
- Yeoman (U10), Bowman (U13), Cub (U15), Cadet (U18), Junior (U21), Senior, 50+ (Master)
- Recurve, Compound, Barebow, Fixed Pins, All Para including VI
- The Explorer division is non-competitive and will shoot 25 meters.
- Check-in 8:00 am
- Bow Inspection 8:20 am
- Rules and Regulations Meeting 8:45
- Presentation of Colors 8:55
- Shooting starts with 3 ends of Practice at 9:00 a.m
Learn more about age classes, divisions, distances, and target size here.
NFAA members may obtain a free temporary membership for this event. LEARN MORE
For any questions please call or text 720.938.0074
Date: September 24th, 2022
Location: Titan Sports Complex, 9665 North Roxborough Park Rd, Littleton, Colorado, 80125
Click here to Register